|Sprocket Junkie is a fast-paced multiplayer vehicular combat game that straps riders onto customizable rocket engines with grapple guns mounted on either side. Fire the grappling hooks at opponents to yank them off of their rockets, set up rope clotheslines, and make hairpin turns.|
The Sprocket Junkie Beta has three maps. More maps are coming with the full release! The Beta maps:
Customize your own rocket with over 30 parts and pieces. The full launch will include 30 additional parts. The Beta has the following rockets and their parts:
The world of Sprocket Junkie is filled with a unique cast of characters to choose from. The Beta includes the following three characters:
Beta version 2.2 (05-22-2012)
- Customizable Controls for Keyboard are in
- Hitch in the camera during rocket edit fixed
- Tutorial Button Presses added during Practice Mode
- Bug when pressing A or Space too quickly in Tutorial fixed
- Removed rotating gears from Rusty Planks Staduim
- Health now gives 25 health points back instead of 100
- Flail animation not stopping has been stopped.
- Shark now jumping properly in Rusty Planks Staduim
- Preview Camera in Garage fixed.
- Pause menu disables player movement
- Optimized network traffic to reduce some reported lag issues
- Added Countdown at Level Start
- Version Check if playing old build
- Praise purchase dialog overlapping when you don’t have enough praise – fixed
Minimum System Requirements
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
2.0+ GHz processor
2 GB system RAM
SM3-compatible video card
3 GB free hard drive space
- Uninstall any currently installed build before installing latest build!
- Download the executable file from the Download section
- Run the downloaded file
- When installation completes, launch Sprocket Junkie
This is a list of issues that we already know about. If you encounter something in the game, make sure to check this list, because we might already be working on it.
- Google Chrome reports UDKInstall-SJ_Beta2.2.exe as potentially malicious. IT IS NOT! We are working to correct Chrome’s error.
- Controller is not supported for menu navigation.
- Multiple Controller configurations are not supported. Yet
- The installer does not include a desktop shortcut, though there is a Start menu item. You can also find the executable, UDK.exe, at the following default location: C:\UDK\Sprocket Junkie Beta 2.2\Binaries\Win32
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @SixShooterGames to get the latest info on bug fixes and beta news!
Play the game. Make suggestions. Report bugs. Questions? Comments? Ideas? Send us an email.
Join the other Sprocket Junkies on our Facebook page!
Fill out the survey to give us more feedback. Thanks for playing!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.